So this is my first time participating in TMI Tuesday. I’ve been meaning to for a while, and if you’d like to see who else is playing or fancy joining in yourself, hop over to the TMI Tuesday site. This week, we’re talking happy endings.
1. What is the best way you like to be brought to orgasm?
To be honest, what with the anorgasmia I tend to suffer from, any orgasm is a surprise and a bonus for me! Saying that, imagining a version of reality where I didn’t have difficulties climaxing, I think my favourite way is oral – and add some anal stimulation too and I’ll pretty much hit the roof.
2. What is the best way to make you orgasm quickly?
The whole anorgasmia thing rears its head again here. My Magic Wand from Lovehoney works pretty well for this though, or the aforementioned oral-with-anal combination!
3. What is the typical or usual way that a lover chooses to bring you to orgasm?
On those occasions where my clit’s playing ball, and it seems likely I can climax, the most effective way he ensures this is my choking me. In terms of what physical stimulus actually gets me off, it varies a lot – and more on the cooperation/lack thereof from my body rather than one thing or another being more effective.
4. After a night of sexy play, how do you like to end the evening?
This depends on what we’ve been doing. Often our play leans toward the CNC end of things, and if we’ve just been engaging in rape play or similar, I’ll normally be spaced and like to collapse into his arms for snuggles. After an intense session that close contact and comfort can be really important.
5. Have you ever been given a “happy ending” from a professional (e.g., Tantric massage) or at an erotic massage parlor?
I can’t say I have – to be honest I’m not especially comfortable with strangers touching me that intimately!
6. Tell us about something you tried to end? Did you go cold turkey? Did you succeed? Was it a happy ending?
Brutal honesty… yes, my anti depressants. I’ve tried a couple of times, once cold turkey and more recently by cutting down – both times, however, I found it necessary to go back on the meds. I’m planning to talk to my doctor about switching them or weaning off more gradually though, as I’m through with the side effects they give me.